Tis the season! There are many gift ideas popping up along the Bottleneck Drive, and ways to shop — online for a new wine club, a gift pack of ciders, or spirits to create a new signature cocktail for 2020. Many of our members are offering special collections and shipping and curbside pickup for a safer shopping experience.
Be sure to check hours and booking policies with your favourites if you’re venturing out. We’ve collected a few ideas to help you with your gift giving list and encourage you to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram for more, and we all thank you for choosing to #siplocal.
- Lightning Rock – 20% off cases of their Rose and Viognier now through end of November.
- Thornhaven – $180/case of Brooklyn’s Blend, Pinot Gris and Tortured Grape; $140/case of Decadent (dessert wine) – online shopping, and enjoy curbside pickup Friday – Monday 12pm to 4pm
- 8th Generation – Frosty’s Favorites, Santa’s Cellar, Rudolph’s Reds, plus curbside pickup and online shopping.
- Millionaire’s Row Cider – gift options with both cider and merchandise, and enjoy – outdoor shopping at the cidery on select dates, visit their Facebook page for details.
- Alchemist Distiller – 20% off any 3 bottles now through December 31. Use the code “20%OFF” when shopping online.
- Sleeping Giant / Summerland Sweets has a great collection of gift packages for almost anyone, browse through them here.
Virtual Tastings: you don’t even need to leave home!
- Okanagan Crush Pad has three options: Big Reds, Holiday Cheers, and Organic Wines.
- Lightning Rock Winery: Virtual Winemaker Tasting
Unique Gift Ideas
Estate Thurn/Bodega 1117 has tasty house-made artisan vinegars, Fitzpatrick has created Bubbles, Sabres, & “Fume Noir” Mulled Wine, and offers curbside pickup daily from 11am to 5pm, and has free shipping for six bottles or more. And why not cider this season? Visit Nomad Cider for sales and curbside pickup from 4pm to 8pm and take advantage of these later hours on December 4, 5, 11 and 12.