Touring Bottleneck Drive could not be easier; the distinctive signposts lead you clearly between our members through the stunningly scenic Summerland area. Maps are available at any of our wineries and at Okanagan Visitor Centres. Don’t forget to collect your stamps at each of the wineries you visit to be entered into our monthly draw to win a case of Bottleneck Drive wine!
Visit our resources page for a list of local tour operators.
Looking for something other than wine? Check out our Associate Members page that include accommodation, dinning and tourist attractions!
Download a touring map.
Summerland is a beautiful town nestled in the heart of the Okanagan Valley. You will find spectacular beaches and parks, beautiful mountains for biking and hiking, orchards, vineyards, unique shopping and wonderful restaurants. We have many festivals here and sporting events. Summerland is a magical place to live or visit!
HOURS OF OPERATION
(Please note subject to change. Last updated: March 2017)
- 8th Generation: Open noon – 4 on weekends. Open full time effective May 1.
- Detonate Brewing: Fridays 4 – 8 p.m.; Sat/Sun 2 – 8 p.m.
- Dirty Laundry Vineyard: Friday, Saturday and Sundays only noon -4 p.m.
- Dominion Cider Co.: By appointment
- Evolve Cellars: Closed until early April.
- Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards: New Tasting Room opening spring 2017
- Giant Head Estate: By appointment.
- Haywire/Okanagan Crush Pad: Open Monday- Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed Sundays).
- Heaven’s Gate: By appointment only until April
- Lunessence: Closed until spring
- NOMAD Cider: New Tasting Room opening spring 2017
- Sage Hills: Closed until May 1 2017
- Savard Vines: New Tasting Room opening spring 2017. Family and Friends Weekend March 18 – 19 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. no invitation required. Open by appointment March 20 – April 13. Official Opening Easter Weekend April 14 – 17 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saxon Estate: By appointment
- Silk Scarf: Closed till Easter 2017. Open by appointment only.
- Sleeping Giant / Summerland Sweets: Open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (open at 11 a.m. on Sundays)
- Sonoran: By appointment or luck, just ring the doorbell at the shop.
- Sumac Ridge: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.daily.
- SummerGate: By appointment and select weekends – check Facebook for updates.
- Summerland Heritage Cider: Open by appointment only until May long weekend.
- TH Wines: By appointment
- Thornhaven: Closed until March.